The social problem we tried to overcome is that of scarce investment in young sports entrepreneurship.
The project had as strategic objectives the acceleration of ideas in the field of sport, the promotion and training of young people for entrepreneurship and the creation of entrepreneurial projects in the sports field, under the general objective the sharing of good practices and the consequent dissemination of results in the area of young sports entrepreneurship in Europe.
1. The sharing of good practices and the dissemination of results in the field of young sports entrepreneurship.
1. Promote youth empowerment for entrepreneurship;
2. Promote training for intercultural dialogue, active citizenship and social inclusion;
3. Promote the development of cultural and social skills in young people that allow participation in multicultural contexts;
4. Promote the adequacy of young people's learning to the current needs of the labor market;
5. Promote the creation of new businesses/projects with an impact on young employability;
6. To promote the training of youth workers as agents of intervention/change in the achievement of the Europe 2020 objectives;
7. Promote discussion and sharing of ideas, experiences and experiences;
8. Promote the development of a culture of efficiency and effectiveness, quality and responsibility in the field of sport;
9. Promote equity and social inclusion through the participation of young people with fewer opportunities;
10. Promote NFE as an education/training methodology and Youthpass as an instrument for recognition and validation of competencies.
Profile of participants
- TM: 2 responsible members of the consortium organizations, who were 18 years of age or older and who work directly with young people in the scope of social inclusion.
- TC: 3 youth workers from each organization with 18 years old or over, and who intervene directly with young people in the scope of social inclusion, especially young people with fewer opportunities;
- BM: 6 young people with fewer opportunities, for each organization, aged between 18 and 30 years and with training in the field of sport and who shown motivation and interest in participating in an initiative promoting youth entrepreneurship in sport and the consequent social inclusion of young people.
- Enhancement of the capacity of organizations and their technicians for social transformation;
- Extension of European networks of partnerships;
- Increased social, democratic and cultural participation;
- Increased entrepreneurial initiatives in sport based on non-formal education methodology;
- Decrease in social exclusion and the unemployment rate in sport.
Social outcomes and impacts
- Development of social and personal skills in youth and youth workers through NFE;
- Promotion of the knowledge of the entrepreneurial practice in the context of sport;
- Promotion of sports management skills, relevant both to the creation of a business, to a subsequent work in the field of sport or as a form of personal enrichment;
- Obtaining and/or extending the networking network;
- Increased motivation and empowerment for active participation in society;
- Raising awareness of European social values;
- Appreciation of the methodology of NFE in social interventions.