VOVSIN is the KA1 – Volunteering Project (EVS/ESC) supported by the European Commission program Erasmus+ over Aktiv Ungdom – Barne, ungdoms og familiedirektoratet (Bufdir).
The goals of the VOVSIN project are;
– Contributing youngster’s learning mobility,
– Increasing the quality of our organization’s works and impacts of the projects,
– Generating opportunity for youngster to develop their knowledge, experience, skills and personal achievements in areas such as volunteering, sports, education, social inclusion, outdoor events which will help them to live a better personal and work life,
– Contributing EU aims by hosting youngster in European country and emphasizing social, cultural and linguistic diversity,
– Developing self-confidence of young person and encouraging active participation to the society and
– Supporting their language competences and career planning.
To achieve these goals one volunteer from Albania selected according to EVS Charter priorities will be hosted for 12 months, starting from November 2019. Informal learning, outdoor education and games will be used in project as learning methods. Volunteer will be in communication with children and youngsters during the projects.
Main activities of the project are trainings, workshops and events. They will include PCM, basic web tools, outdoor activities, sportive facilities, office duties, data collecting, entrepreneurship, team working and language improvement. Mentors from FURIM are support volunteer during their stay all the time to achieve the aims and make youngster gain the best learning outcomes.