(DEVELOPING A GAMIFICATION BASED SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ATHLETES)
SENTA is a collaborative partnership project funded by the European Commission within the scope of Erasmus+ Sport Program.
The overall objectives of the SENTA project are to;
– support the implementation of the EU Guidelines Dual Careers of Athletes through the development of a sports-focused social entrepreneurship program,
– contribute to innovative approaches to social entrepreneurship through an innovative curriculum and gamification based training modules in line with talented, elite and retired athletes needs and expectations.
The special aims of the SENTA project are;
– to help athletes in order to develop, fund and implement solutions and ideas to social, cultural or environmental issues and transform them into economic and social values for themselves and society,
– to develop an innovative course curriculum that addresses the challenges faced by elite and retired athletes on social entrepreneurship in the sport field and
– to improve the social entrepreneurship skills and competencies of elite and retired athletes with gamification based digital and open training modules.
The direct target group of the project is Olympic, talented, elite and retired athletes in participant countries. The final beneficiaries of the project are dual career experts, sport education providers, people who suffer from various social problems, student-athletes, active people in the sports sector who want to become sport-based social entrepreneurs, sport institutions at all level, start-ups, accelerators and incubation centers, social innovation centers/networks and investors.
Innovative Course Curriculum on Social Entrepreneurship for Athletes
Gamification Based Interactive Training Module for Athletes